We have a clean reputation
You will get a Clear Concise Advice
The private client department advises and assists on all areas of taxation, probate, wills, offshore companies and trusts. As part of a full legal package for clients the department can also provide advice and assistance on tax or finance related issues connected to matters being dealt with by other departments.
- All aspects of personal tax, including income tax, inheritance tax, capital gains tax and stamp duty.
- Specialist tax advice for high net worth clients and non-Cyprus domiciled individuals.
- Establish the domicile and residence status of clients.
- Regularise the tax affairs of clients with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Prepare detailed reports and agreements with the HM Revenue & Customs.
- Tax planning and mitigating potential tax liabilities of clients.
- Preparing and submitting annual tax returns
- Establishment of offshore companies
- Preparation of offshore trust deeds and setting up trusts.
- Offshore structures for Cyprus property ownership and wealth protection.
- Advising on offshore administration.
- Providing property management for offshore structures.
- Advising on offshore loan arrangements
- Liaising with investment advisers and administrators offshore
WILLS AND PROBATE
- Acting for Local and international clients
- UK, foreign and offshore estates
- Obtaining grants from the probate courts
- Administering estates for personal representatives
- Advising on inheritance taxes and other taxes
- Proving non-domiciled status of deceased UK residents.
- Advising on the administration and taxation of trusts.
- Prepare simple or complex wills including tax planning